Sunday, October 5, 2008

SUNDAY THOUGHTS


hi,


introducing myself....a young of 44, having a cute wife, two kids. I am a professional, working at a senior position in a very reputed company...my wife..Beenu is a great dancer, singer, home maker...


When I am at not in office, I will always be with her or I would say she will always be with me. Either I go for a walk or reading a book, or in market, or in movie, or travelling..she will always be there to give me company. She is MBA, LLB and very good radio artist(would be).


Surprised....I am talking about my wife only. Yes...if she he so good..I do not need to think some thing else...


Wish everybody get such a nice partener




5 comments:

HELY said...

hola kuidate mucho sabes:)
te dejo un beso
estoy aca de casualidad:)
pasate por el mio si keres
buenas noches!
adios!

kiran sawhney said...

very nice

Anuranjan Mohnot said...

Sir Ek baat aur...

Whether u write about deshera..navratri or anything...maami ki photo bhi sath hoggi...

regards

hk said...

Namaskar....good to see this blog...although there area many objectionable lines and words on which i need to discuss...I will closely monitor this blog now and will see that there is no false statement made


Regards

Anonymous said...

hope no more thoughts of tokyo.jo gujar gayi woh baat kal ki thi