Wednesday, July 28, 2021

First lesson of negotiations

 good morning. 


Sharing a story :


Yesterday, I asked Bhagwan (Kshitij:  my son. I call him Bhagwan as he is as pure as God) to sell my old I phone 7 plus. 


He first went to CROMA where he was offered maximum Rs 7000.00. 

He refused. He then went to mobile market in Sec 22. Got offers from a few buyers ranging from Rs 11K to Rs 14 K.  Bhagwan refused to budge.  He gave counter offer of Rs 16K. The last buyer said Rs 14K was the maximum offer and if he leaves the place, then he won’t buy. Bhagwan thought for a minute. Talked to me over phone. I said ok, no issue. Leave the place.  Bhagwan started leaving the place. The buyer called him back and offered Rs 15K.  


Bhagwan then spoke to me and convinced me to agree as the value will further diminish due to old software. 


Deal was done. He came back happily with Rs 15K. Yes, he did all documentation work to ensure safe deal. 


😍😍😊😍✔️✔️

1 comment:

MVC said...

Good Post. I want to know that how can we work for Reliance Trends As A Panel Consultant? I want to work for Reliance Trends as a Panel Consultant. Please share details