Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Honesty

 “Hello, Good morning. Hotel Ross Common, Kasauli, may I

help you”, the receptionist responded to a telephonic call. 


“Hi Good morning. This is Col Raj.  I stayed with you a week back. While checking out, I had breakfast in your hotel, but unfortunately, in a hurry to catch the flight, I simply forgot to pay. I am really sorry. Kindly do let me know your bank details or paytm no, I will transfer the payment immediately. I will be adding Rs 100 extra for your staff who served me. I really don’t know his name.  Do convey my apology to your staff too.” Said Col Raj. 


“Thanks sir. No worries. Sometimes this happens unintentionally.” said the receptionist. 


Moral: No need to monitor. Honesty should be inbuilt in your personality.


PS : This is a part of real life incidents.

No comments: